Saturday, January 1, 2011

What's In A Name?

Yes, I know that I already have a blog and if any of you have noticed, I haven’t blogged since May 2010. What a slacker!

I have so many New Year’s Resolutions for 2011 and I am sooo glad that 2011 is here. This is going to be MY year :) One of those resolutions is to begin blogging again. I love blogging but have not been committed to it. I want to document each detail as I make my way through this year and some radical changes that I plan to make. So, in keeping with my resolution, here goes….

Now, you may be thinking “Where in the world did she come up with the title “Who Cares About the Joneses?” Well, that brings me to another New Year’s Resolution of mine. Let’s all be honest. We’ve all tried to keep up with the Joneses. And if we’re really honest, we’ve ALWAYS tried to keep up with the Joneses. And if we’re really, really honest, we are at this very moment trying to keep up with the Joneses. This year, I challenge myself and the rest of you to forget about the Joneses. Who cares what the Joneses have? Count your blessings and be glad with what the Lord has provided you with. I can assure you that you're far more blessed than alot of other people in this world! And if there are any Joneses reading this, I challenge you to use those blessings to help other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones